Saturday, April 17, 2010

Passages - from Ann-Marie


Ann-Marie writes:
Here is the layout I decided on, using the Passages bulk paper packet. Running low on the CTMH colored card stock is rather annoying. However, this paper packet is very versatile and easy to use. I did the layout from Cherish entitled Pleasing Paradigm. I felt that the color combination for the papers warranted no color in the photos, so I chose to use some old black and white family photos. I used green garden eyelets, green card card stock, green garden ink, barn red card stock and some My Stickease leaves from the Bella collection. I also used a word label from the Bella collection and used barn red to outline the flowers, that were actually the wrong color. The flowers I used were Bitty Blossoms from the Imaginesce collection purchased at KMA locally. The green flowers I used were too bright so I used garden green ink with a sponge dauber to change their color. Hope you like it. It took me most of today to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment