Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Studio J






















I am so loving Studio J! I can't even tell you how much! It's so stinkin' easy and the layouts look great. You know I went to make a traditional layout for an expo I was doing and uploaded a print to Walmart to have printed as a 5x7. It cost me $2.85!! Just for that picture! And with a Studio J membership I'm only paying $3.25 per page...plus I get a free sheet protector and free shipping. :) So if I were to duplicate that same page the traditional way, just the background piece of cardstock would cost the 40 cents difference between 2.85 and $3.25! Not to mention any other papers, embellishments etc. What a steal! When I show my customers the cost effectiveness they light up! If you haven't played with Studio J, you totally need to try it and show it off to your customers! :)


1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are beautiful! Very good points on the pricing. I will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete