Friday, May 7, 2010

PH.D!!! Woohoo!!

I'm so excited because this morning I finished my Ph.D in Close to My Heart's Training Academy!!! Woohoo!!! It was so easy and a ton of fun. I often played the classes on my computer in my kitchen while I did dishes or cleaned up and that made it so easy to squeeze it in. :) And the classes are not long so that makes it fabulous! And check this out...they even have a little blog badge that you can put on your blogs when you have your PhD! Fun! You can see it on my blog at: www.tracyscraftroom.blogspot.com if you want to see what it looks like! (BTW, I also have the Studio J blog badge on there if you want to see that too! It's a fun little way to promote Studio J!).

Who else on the team has finished a degree with the Training Academy? Post a comment here on the team blog to let me know and I'll mail you a little congratulations gift! :)

Smiles,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment