Thursday, May 20, 2010






These are some pages I put together using Boom-Di-Ada. The first page seem to take me a couple hours but the rest went together about as fast as I could slap on the adhesive. That's why I hate to stop scrapping once I get started. The longer you do it the more momentum gain. My husband and 16 year old son are going to the cabin this weekend. My 19 year old daughter and I will be at home so I think I may have to scrap and stamp all weekend! Yeah!!
Thanks for looking!
Kim Lundstrom
Marine on St Croix, MN

1 comment:

  1. Love the layouts Kim! I've always loved the Boom Di Ada papers. :) I totally agree about momentum while scrapbooking! It's so much easier to keep going once you start. And you kind of get into a groove once you do one layout. Plus you don't have to pull everything out all over again! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete