Monday, July 12, 2010

Too much to catch up on ;o)

So in the list of the many pages I have to catch up on is the stuff relating to the upgrade of the front yard. We procrastinated a long time before getting to this. David's brain surgery and subsequent week long stay in hospital was the perfect time, although those helping didn't get in touch to deal with it fast enough, so it wasn't complete when he got home. That was very disappointing to me.

Anyway, I used the August 2010 stamp of the month "Something Splendid" for the flowers and leaves, "Cherished Flourishes" for the vines, Goldrush and Topiary inks, and the Splendor bulk papers as well as Colonial white for the background papers. I used colonial white and chocolate brads and a couple of unknown source picture holders. This was Imagine: Thumbnails. Well, I like it. That's all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the layouts Ann Marie! Hope David is doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete